Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
grants available to small businesses impacted by COVID-19could help your business survive!
SMALL BUSINESSES MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR GRANTS FROM THE COUNTY
THIS MAY INTEREST YOU.
· $10 million in total funding for small businesses and non-profits
· Grants of up to $49,000 per small business or non-profit
o 99 or fewer employees
o Primary location in Westchester County
o In good standing with Westchester County
o At least a 25% revenue decrease since March 7, 2020 due to COVID-19
o Demonstrate that they were a successful business before COVID-19
· If business got funding through federal programs like PPP, this grant is for other expenses
· Non-locally owned franchises are excluded
· Funds can be used for:
o Employee-related expenses like payroll
o COVID-19 restrictions related, such as heaters for outdoor dining in the colder weather
o Safety equipment
o And other uses
· Office of Economic Development reviewing applications
· Applications to be accepted starting 9/21/20 at 10am until 9/30/20 at midnight
· A Selection committee will review the applications, assign a scoring system
o Scoring system based on Westchester locations, number of employees, how much business was lost, if the business has access to other sources of funding, etc.
· Businesses will know by mid-October if they have been selected, and will receive funds towards the beginning of November