Financial Assistance - Town of Greenburgh residents are not denied participation in any Department of Community Resources program because of a personal financial situation. Financial assistance is available with proof and determination of need
2020 Summer Camp Camper Application (Cancelled)
SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION PROCESS
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the 2020 Summer Offering Program Application will need to be completed in its entirety and along with a physical and immunization record submitted electronically to the email below. Once submitted, an appointment to complete registration and payment fulfillment will need to be made by calling 914-989-3600 with Jessica Parris.
Please send application with Physical & Immunization records to: email@example.com
*Summer Offering Program Application MUST be submitted with all Financial Assistance documents (see below). For questions and appointment scheduling please contact Dawn Bert 914-989-3907 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Camp Financial Assistance - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Financial aid process will need to be submitted electronically in its entirety (please review below for complete financial aid submission requirements).
SUMMER CAMPER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (Summer Offering Program)
- Attached PDF of Child(ren) physical *does not need to be updated. Health Form
- Attached PDF of Child(ren) vaccinations copy *does not need to be updated yet
Attached PDF of Child(ren) approved medicine distribution form *last years copy will be acceptable for now *if you are a new camper that does not have this form from last year, will not need to be signed by your doctor yet.
All forms will need to be submitted in ONE email and in PDF form.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS Taxes for 2019 (you will need to have your 2019 taxes completed in order to qualify for financial aid)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS W-2 or 1040 (whichever applies)
- Attached PDF copy of 2 forms
- Attached PDF copy of 4506-T completed
- Attached PDF copy of a valid state or government photo id (Drivers License, Drivers Permit, Non-Driver ID, employer ID, or passport)
- Attached PDF copy of a utility bill i.e.: con-edison, phone company, cable bill, water bill etc.
- Attached PDF copy of the child(ren) birth certificate
- Attached PDF copy of a letter from the child(ren)’s school indicating that the child is enrolled in the school and your home address.