Welcome to the Town of Greenburgh
Parks & Recreation  

Page Navigation




1.      A driver’s license AND one of the following items which must indicate a current date:


a)      Car registration,

b)      Household bill, i.e.; Con Edison or cable,

c)      Oil or furniture delivery receipt,

d)      Social security check with address,

e)      Retirement check with address,

f)        Social service voucher with address, or

g)      Medicare/Medicaid card with address

2.      When no driver’s license is produced, a picture I.D. and TWO of the above suggested proofs are required.


3.      When a town resident has just moved into town, they need to present;

a)      Photo I.D. and;

b)      TWO of the following: notice to turn on Con Edison, telephone, cable or notice from bank to transfer account address.

PLEASE NOTE:  The department reserves the right to request additional verification and to reject any proof it deems questionable.

What constitutes residency?  A resident is a person who lives in the Town of Greenburgh unincorporated area.  A person’s residency is a dwelling, abode or habitation for a continuance of time.


NOTE:  Owning property in Greenburgh does not necessarily qualify a person as a resident.


Print this page Print this page Print this page Email this page Email this page

Contact Information | Home | Town Supervisor | Town Council | Town Clerk's Office | Tax Department | Departments | Documents & Forms | Town Code | GIS Maps, Tax and Assessment Information | Agendas & Minutes | Watch Live Board Meetings | Public Access TV On Demand | Links | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Employment Opportunities | Town Updates by E-Mail | Pay Parking Tickets Online | Pay Water Bill Online | On-Line Tax Payments | Map to Town Hall
Use Mobile Site

Copyright © 2014 Town of Greenburgh, NY. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Cit-e-Net