Westchester Postal Officials Want to Hear From You
Customer Appreciation Day Lets Residents Put Their Stamp on Local Operations
White Plains, NY – Westchester District postal officials are hosting Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday, October 14 at 21 select Post Offices in the area. Postal managers will be in the 21 Post Office lobbies from 11 a.m.to 2 p.m. talking to customers, thanking them for their business, and soliciting feedback to help identify areas of opportunity to improve service.
“Customer Appreciation Day gives us the opportunity to thank customers and hear what they have to say,” says Westchester District Manager Richard Conte. “These are very competitive and challenging times for the PostalService and we need to hear from our customers about the things we are doing right and where we can improve.”
Customer Appreciation Day participating Post Offices include:
· White Plains at 100 Fischer Avenue,
· Scarsdale at 29 Chase Road,
· Hartsdale at 441 Central Park Avenue,
· Elmsford at 2 East Main Street,
· Dobbs Ferry at 120 Main Street,
· Hastings on Hudson at 591 West Warburton Avenue,
· Irvington at 25 North Buckhout Street,
· Valhalla at 10 Cleveland Street,
· Tarrytown at 50 North Broadway,
· Ardsley at 875 Saw Mill River Road,
Westchester postal officials also encourage residents to contact the Postal Service’s toll free Customer Care Center at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) with specific concerns, complaints and compliments. Residents can also send postal officials an email by visiting the Postal Service’s website and clicking on “Contact Us” at the bottom of our USPS.com homepage. Every call and email will be carefully documented and appropriate action taken.