Back to Article List
JONATHAN FLAK CONCERT AT FARMER'S MARKET...DUNK THE TOWN SUPERVISOR TOMORROW AT THE TOWN POOL
Release Date: July 15, 2016
EAST HARTSDALE AVE FARMER'S MARKET CONCERT TOMORROW AT 11:30 AM FEATURING MUSICIAN JONATHAN FLAK---The farmer's market summer concert series, organized by town Clerk Judith Beville, continues tomorrow (Sat) at 11:30. Enjoy the music of one of our musicians who has performed in Hartsdale over the years --Jonathan Flak. Back by popular demand!
2016 IS THE YEAR OF THE ANGRY VOTER ACCORDING TO THE WASHINGTON POST AND MANY OTHER PUBLICATIONS. IF YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT ANYTHING that has to do with government DUNK YOUR TOWN SUPERVISOR (SEE PHOTO OF ME IN THE DUNK TANK FROM YEARS PAST--ATTACHMENT).
This is your opportunity to take out your frustrations. At the time you try to dunk me in the dunk tank you can explain your reasons.... But, there's a catch. You have to a small fee if you want to dunk me. I will be at the dunk tank before 3 PM tomorrow-at AF Veteran park for family day.
REMINDER FIREWORKS AT AF VETERAN PARK TOMORROW AT 9 pm
Join us July 16th(rain date 7/17) at Anthony F. Veteran Park for our annual Celebrate Greenburgh event.
FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS
Fireworks can be viewed from either Anthony F. Veteran Park (11 Olympic Ln, Ardsley) or McDowell Park (across from Veteran Park).
POOL ENTRANCE FEE $5 - FREE AFTER 6PM
Events will include:
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Tennis Carnival
- 10:00AM - 4:00PM, Senior Bridge Party/Entertainment
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, County Clerk’s Mobile Office Passport Application Processing
- 12:00 - 4:00PM, Dunk Tank (proceeds benefit Greenburgh Swim Team)
- 1:00PM - 3:00PM, Band - "Bijoux"
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Westchester County’s “Be Fit” Mobile
- 1:00PM - 5:00PM, Inflatable Water Slides
- 1:30PM - 3:30PM, Greenburgh Nature Center
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Clown Performance/Face Painting
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM, TDYCC African Drums
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Band - "Teri Lamar & New Company
- 6:00 PM - Close, Pool Entrance Free
- 6:45 PM - 9:45 PM,"Music Mixer DJ's"
- 9:00 PM - FIREWORKS
Call 693-8985 for more information or visit our website at www.greenburghny.com/parks
Department of Parks & Recreation - Town of Greenburgh
Official Town Greenburgh, New York Web site - Information available includes departments, Town Council, supervisor, tourism, education, history, municipal profiles, government, recreation and culture, demographics, and links