1. Seely Place; Henry St. to Wallick Cl.
2. Clayton Rd; Sheridan Rd. to Underhill Ave.
3. Edgewood Road; Cross Way to Joyce Rd.
4. Poe Street: Stevenson to Lytton Rd.
5. Lawton Street: Columbia to Holland Pl.
6. Knollwood Extension / Hevelyne Rd.
7. Jackson Ave. / Old Jackson Ave.
8. Caterson Terr. / Holland Pl.
9. Rogers Avenue: Dobbs Ferry Rd to Shaw Pl.
Greenburgh Police units are responding to the above locations as well as Town of Greenburgh DPW personnel.
Power Outage Update : please be advised that 2,000 Con Ed customers within the unincorporated Town of Greenburgh are presently without power. Con Ed is notified and responding with appropriate resources.
I received an e mail from a constituent who resides in Edgemont. His house has been without power this afternoon. He recently received a message from Con Ed that his power will be restored by 9 PM TODAY! Good news. Hope that Con Ed is able to respond quickly to others without power.
Commissioner Victor Carosi advised me that if winds die down (which is expected), the sanitation crews will pick up garbage tomorrow. They picked up garbage today. Assume that there will be garbage collection tomorrow unless we advise on an upcoming e mail alert.