The meeting scheduled tonight at Frank's to discuss the Game On sports bubble proposal will be postponed till tomorrow evening --due to the rain. Game On representatives will be at Frank's tonight -along with some town officials in the event that some residents who want more info and don't subscribe to our e list don't get this message. Some people might be available to meet tonight but not tomorrow. I am sorry that I waited till after 6 PM to cancel the meeting tonight. But-- I was looking at the weather channel during the day and it seemed as if the rain would end before 7 PM.
In the event of rain tomorrow at 7 PM we will meet at Town Hall, 177 Hillside Ave. Otherwise- meeting will be outside (notices were sent advising people of the outdoor rain date).
The entire Town Board will hold a discussion on Frank's at 6:30 PM on Wednesday evening, July 25th. No vote will take place.
If you have any questions about the Game On proposal feel free to e mail me or call me on my cell: 438 1343.
Sorry for any inconvenience.