INVITATION TO GREENBURGH’S FIRST “ENERGY SMART SATURDAY” ENERGY FAIR APRIL 24
Want to learn how to save $$$ on your utility bills?
Want to help the environment?
FREE exhibits and presentations on:
- HOW to save energy and reduce utility bills
- HOW to get clean, renewable solar energy for your home
- HOW New York State programs can help pay for energy-saving home improvements and solar electric systems
- HOW to save with energy-efficient lighting (high-quality energy-saving light bulbs will be available to Greenburgh residents at very low cost—quantities limited)
- HOW you can support clean, green power such as wind energy
COME TO OUR “ENERGY $MART SATURDAY” ENERGY FAIR
Saturday April 24
Noon to 3 pm
Theodore D. Young Community Center 32 Manhattan Ave., Greenburgh
(off Rte. 119/Tarrytown Rd.)
Sponsored by the Town of Greenburgh and Mid-Hudson Energy Smart Communities, a project of the New York State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA).
For info, call the Greenburgh Energy Conservation Coordinator at 914-993-1649 or email email@example.com. (For directions only, call 914-989-3600.)