Marco A. Maiorano, P.E.
- Dobbs Ferry Farmers Market
- Cinderella (Youth Theater)
- Free Friday Nights at HRM
- Jazz & Blues at Dusk: Yerbabuena
- Monuments, Memories and Historical Happenings
- "Barnum on Stage" presented by Broadway Training Center
- Hastings Outdoor Farmers Market
- Fish Tales: Children Discover Nature through Books & Beczak’s Backyard “Would You Rather Be a Pollywog?”
- "Captain Blood"
- "Catch of the Day Seining”
- Live Butterfly Exhibit
- Frogs: A Chorus of Colors
- Greeting from Anywhere Summer Hoedown
- Ridgefield Symphony Orchestra Outdoor Concerts: Musical Journeys
- "Wild Strawberries" Summer Nights with Ingmar Bergman
- Suburbia Roller Derby: Botoxic Avengers versus Indian Point Sirens
- Beacon Flea Market
- Feeding Fun
- Discover Comets! Make a Comet Nucleus!
- "Manon" (Liceu) performed at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, Barcelona, Spain
- Gilbert Gottfried
Weekly Farmers Markets: 2011
Dobbs Ferry: Friday
12th Annual Dobbs Ferry Summer Music Series
Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8pm |
Dobbs Ferry Waterfront. Presented by Jazz Forum Arts.
Rain Location: Embassy Community Center, 60 Palisade Street, Dobbs Ferry.
August 3: Carrie Jackson & Her Trio
August 10: Jo Lawry Group
August 17: John Hart Organ Quartet
Upcoming. . . . .
Sunset Jazz at Lyndhurst Summer Series
Grounds Open at 5pm, Music Starts at 6:30pm
West Lawn, Lyndhurst
Presented by Lyndhurst and Jazz Forum Arts. The concerts are Free and open to the public. Nominal $10 per car parking fee. Walk to the music and get in for free. The property is accessible via the Old Croton Aqueduct and the Hudson RiverWalk trail. Concerts will be held on the West Lawn overlooking the Hudson. In the event of rain, concert will be under the tent in the Carriage House Courtyard. Bring a blanket or low-profile lawn chairs. Enjoy your own picnic or purchase one on site.
August 4 - Ray Mantilla Latin Jazz Group
August 11 - Louis Hayes Quartet
August 18 - Samba New York!
August 25 - Forever Ray: Ray Charles Tribute Group
Sunday, August 7 begins @ 1pm
Dobbs Ferry's 6th Annual Road to Freedom Walk download flyer
Gould Park, Dobbs
Event is free and open to the public. Download flyer for more information. Initiative by The Dobbs Ferry Historical Society and the Village of Dobbs Ferry.
Sunday, August 7 from noon - 6pm
River Day @ Van Cortlandt Manor, 525 South Riverside Avenue, Croton-on-Hudson
Take a boat ride and celebrate our relationship to the river in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. The Hudson River Ramblers will perform “Once Upon the Hudson,” a musical tour of more than 400 years of river heritage.
Wednesday, August 10 begins @ 6:30pm – arrive early for picnicking
Shades of Jazz | The Sculpture Garden at the Katonah Museum of Art
A solo performance with percussionist Billy Martin. Legendary guitarist John Scofield has tapped three of today’s brightest talents in the bebop and free jazz music communities to join him in celebrating the sixth year of the Katonah Museum of Art’s summer concert series, Shades of Jazz.
OTHER WEBSITES OF INTEREST--