REMINDER: NEW RESIDENT/VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION RECEPTION WEDNESDAY GREENBURGH TOWN HALL
6 PM TO 7:30 pm FREE FOOD FROM SHOPRITE, SCARSDALE...Dunkin Donuts (Knollwood Road), Sam's Club (ELMSFORD), Planet Pizza, California Pizza Kitchen, Rini's Restaurant, Elmsford
fundraiser for victims of Japanese earthquake NOON to 7:30 PM --excellent music, great bands, terrific cause. Contact Judith Beville, Town Clerk at email@example.com for further information. Judith is organizing the receptions and fundraiser.
Town of Greenburgh
Work Session of the Greenburgh Town Board
Agenda: Tuesday – April 26, 2011 – 09:15 AM
(Work Sessions begin at 9:15AM except where schedule changes are made by the Board.)
(Please note that, although the Work Session Agenda is shared with the public prior to each Work Session, the Agenda may be revised at any point up to the start of the meeting as well as during the meeting, if necessary.)
(All Work Sessions are Televised Live on Cablevision Channel 76, Verizon 35 and are streamed live. Work Sessions and Town Board Meetings will be aired each Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 7:02am and 4:45pm. Each segment will run for approximately 6 to 7 hours,
depending upon the length of the two meetings.)
· 09:15 AM Agenda Review (Also, confirm 4/29)
· 09:30 AM Flooding Problems – Route 9A---Congresswoman Lowey's office, Assemblyman Abinanti and Senator Cousins office are expected to send representatives to the meeting. Goal: We hope to come up with smaller initiatives that the town can implement THIS YEAR. We need permission from other levels of government before we can take action steps to address flooding problems. Have been working with Elmsford Mayor Robert Williams on this initiative.
· 09:45 AM Japan Fund Raising Event – Update
· 09:50 AM Ethics Code Revisions – Discussion
· 10:30 AM Status of RFP for Environmental Testing re: Franks Nursery
· 10:45 AM Petition to Re-zone Property – 2240-2260 Saw Mill River Rd.
· 11:00 AM Motion for Executive Session by_____2nd by_____Aye________
· 12:00 Noon Adjourn
AT OUR FIRST WORK SESSION IN MAY THE POLICE CHIEF, JOSEPH DECARLO, WILL DISCUSS A PROPOSAL TO PURCHASE LICENSE PLATE READERS. THIS TECHNOLOGY COULD HELP US REDUCE CRIME AND MAKE ARRESTS. I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS INITIATIVE.
· · April 29, 2011 – 2:00pm – Meeting with Senator Andrea Stewart-Cousins and Assemblyman Thomas Abinanti re: Hotel Tax