Tomorrow – Friday – will be an exciting day at Greenburgh Town Hall. Thanks to the hard work of Town Clerk Judith Beville and her staff – sounds of fantastic music will be heard at Town Hall most of the day. Musicians will donate their musical talents for a great cause: the Afya Foundation (based in Yonkers and founded by Danielle Butin of Hastings). Visitors to Town Hall (there will be lots of visitors since the 2nd half of property taxes are due Monday and many people visit Town Hall to pay their taxes) will be encouraged to make voluntary donations to the Afya Foundation. The Afya Foundation sends medical supplies directly to Haiti. 100% of your donation will be used to help the Haiti victims.
Please stop by, enjoy the music, make a donation to the Afya Foundation (we’re suggesting $10 or whatever you can give).
Thank you for supporting the victims of Haiti. Many employees are also donating food for this fundraiser.
Haitian Relief Effort
The Blues Mothers
The Blues Mothers
Annette St. John's Trio
Lou Patrick of Dueces Child
Lois Colin & The Westchester Harp Ensemble
Woodshelm & Lee Absolu
- Haitian Relief Fundraiser
- Margaret Slovak, Guitar Soloist
- Friends of the Irvington Library 4th Annual Spelling Bee
- Around the Round Table with Barbara Walters
- Crash Course Karaoke
- "Leveraging Loneliness": Axial Theatre Company
- WFAS Mike the DJ
- Blood Drive
- Northern Westchester's Saturday Indoor Farmers Market
- Kids Unplugged is Turning One! Celebration & Fundraiser
- The Woman's Perspective Body, Mind & Spirit Connections: Go Green this Year
- From the National Theatre, London - Broadcast LIVE via satellite: NATION
- The String Family: Learn about bows, bridges, and pegs, and why the giant bass sounds so low
- Second Art Opening "People - Beautiful • Transcendent • Electric"
- "White Balance" and "Coming Down the Mountain: Part of “The Second Annual ReelAbilities: NY Disabilities Film Festival”
- Susan Werner: A Fundraiser for Haiti
- Maura Kennedy's Solo Release Concert
- Westchester Jazz Orchestra From Bossa to Tango: Sounds of South America
- The Barj Project
- The Great Westchester Toy & Train Show
- "Gone with the Wind"
- Science Sundays Mars: Beautiful, but Hostile to Life
- Vanishing Vinny
- Help for Haiti Benefit Concert